Are you new to SkillsUSA and want to start a new chapter?
- Obtain a Membership Kit from SkillsUSA by calling 800-355-8422. This kit provides valuable information to charter a SkillsUSA chapter, filling out a roster, as well as additional information about SkillsUSA opportunities.
- Visit Advisor Resources on National Website.
- Meet with school administrators to request permission to start a chapter and become aware of guidelines of student organizations within the school system.
- Have students meet with school administrators to discuss the new chapter.
- Submit question to [email protected]
- Submit all materials for a chapter charter to:
Information on SkillsUSA’s secure, online portal for membership and conference registration.
SkillsUSA’s Learning Management System, housing curriculum and professional member benefits. This is where you go for technical standards.
Information on SkillsUSA’s Chapter Excellence Program.
Career Essentials curriculum and assessments.
Jump into STEM! provides an opportunity for SkillsUSA members to engage middle-school students.
When a chapter provides rich experiences in all six categories of the Program of Work, it empowers students to become career ready.
SkillsUSA and CareerSafe have joined forces to provide students with online youth-safety training authorized by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
SkillsUSA’s webstore, offering the latest merchandise and educational resources.