Design for 3D printing a project that meets specific criteria that focus on form, fit, and function. This contest will include a written test.
On contest day, students must submit:
- Engineering Notebook (see guidelines)
- 3D printed design files
- Printed part (provided by contest chair day of contest)
- Presentation of design
Materials to be Provided by Competitor:
- 3D design submitted by 4:00 PM Central Time on March 25, 2022 see abobe
- Computer system with computer design software capable of rendering files in STL or CMB format. Software must be able to operate without network connections to your school.
- Thumb drive loaded with 3D design
- Engineering notebook and pencils or pens