Contest Coordinator: Joe Dean Lacy
The contest will be divided into three portions: a script or storyboard assignment to be completed in teams of two people, an interview with one or more judges and a short video (four-and-one-half to five minutes in length) that will be filmed and edited on site (meaning all work must be done between contest briefing and designated turn-in-time).
All footage must be acquired after the contest has begun and must be filmed within the area specified by the field assignment.
Click here for the scope of the competition.
- One-page resume
- Any camera that can shoot video
- A microphone for recording audio
- Copyright-free music or licensed music with proof of license for each song and/or sound effect used
- Script or storyboard of the video
- Computer with editing software
- A USB Thumb drive to transfer the final video