Contest Coordinator: Tonja Brown
Contestants demonstrate and explain an entry-level skill used in the occupational area for which they are training.
Competitors in Job Skill A: Must demonstrate a career objective in an occupational area that is included in one of the contest areas of the SkillsUSA Championships.
Competitors in Job Skill Open: Any technical skill may be demonstrated, from outside the training program of the participant.
- 8am – Job Skill Demo both A and Open – High School
- 10am – Job Skill – State Only
- 11am – Job Skill A – Middle School
- 12pm – Job Skill Open – Middle School
- 12:30pm – Job Skill Open – College
Times are subject to change. Both middle school and college contestants need to check in 30 minutes before their time to see if times have changed.