Contest Coordinator: Joe Dean Lacy
The objective of this competition is to showcase your creative and technical skills in
producing a high-quality video production. Participants are required to produce a TV commercial with a
duration of 30-60 seconds. The commercial can be for any product or service and
can be shot using any device.
Each participant or team must submit a completed video production, adhering to the category’s duration requirements. The video will be uploaded to a thumb drive.
The video’s credits (not included in the run time) must include the following:
- The title of your video production.
- A brief description of your video production (maximum of 150 words).
- The names of all the participants involved in the production.
- The equipment used in the production.
Format: The film must be submitted in digital format (e.g. .mp4 or .mov) with a resolution of 1080p or higher.
Originality: The film must be original and made on the day of the competition.
Music and Copyright: Any music used in the film must be original, royalty-free, or properly licensed. Any copyright infringement will result in disqualification. (you will have to submit authorization to use the sound(s)
Deadline: You have 4 hours to complete this.
Required items to bring with you:
- One-page resume.
- Any camera that can shoot video.
- A microphone for recording audio.
- Copyright-free music or licensed music with proof of license for each song and/or sound effect used.
- Script or storyboard of the video.
- Computer with editing software.
- A USB Thumb drive to transfer the final video.